CNC MILLER Required in Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable depending on level of experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday. 08:00-16:30
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- On-site parking
Our Client, a specialist and well established Precision Engineering Company in the Norwich area, is currently seeking a skilled CNC Millers or Turners to join their team. Ideally with experience programming, setting and operating HURCO machines, working on varied types of work using different materials and variety of batch sizes.
Previous experience running HURCO machines and use of MASTERCAM or CADCAM software is advantageous.
Our client is a family run business offering benefits and bonuses alongside a great working environment. As a growing engineering company, they are looking for people to fit into their team and grow with the company over the years to come.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join a forward-thinking Engineering Business who look to continually invest in their equipment, people and the offering to their customers. They are an innovative company who are continually growing, and enjoy great success and stability.
The successful CNC Programmer will:
- Have experience setting, operating and programming CNC Mills T
- ime served engineering apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications
- Experience running multi axis CNC milling machines.
- Be a competent communicator, both verbal and written
- Able to use measuring equipment.
If you are a skilled CNC MILLER and you are looking for a new challenge, we urge you to get in touch with Paul Martin of Perfect Placement Engineering Recruitment today.We are specialist Engineering Recruiters, so if you are looking for a new job in Engineering, please contact our team today. We’d love to assist.