If you are looking for experienced staff within the FMCG sector to improve your relevant departments, Perfect Placement Engineering are always working with and attracting excellent fully registered talented staff within the FMCG sector looking for their next career step. We work with many FMCG companies who specialise in consumer packaged goods and products that are sold quickly and at a relatively low cost. including non-durable household goods such as packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, sweets, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, dry goods, and many other consumables.
FMCG related roles we regularly work
- Maintenance Engineers
- Quality Assurance
- Injection Mould Engineers
- Toolmaker / Toolroom Engineer
- Machine Operative / Minders
- Production Operative
- Forklift Operators
- Warehouse Coordinators
Our FMCG Engineering Recruitment Process:
- Understand your requirements and criteria
- Advertise vacancies across a wide range of job boards and networks
- Identify what is a good fit for you, if we don’t have it, we can find it!
- Co-ordinate and arrange interviews at a time that suits you
- Provide feedback at all stages for both Client and Candidate
- Onboarding to ensure everyone knows what is going on post-offer.
- Aftercare is crucial to ensuring a Perfect Placement for all parties.
So, if you are looking for someone to join your team with the relevant skills within FMCG please talk to one of our expert Engineering Recruiters about our excellent Engineering Recruitment services.